Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kōgen or Kögen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kogen may refer to:
- Arnie Kogen (fl. 1960s–present), American TV comedy writer and producer and longtime writer for Mad Magazine
- Jay Kogen (born 1963), American comedy writer, son of Arnie Kogen
- Emperor Kōgen (孝元天皇, 278–153 BC), eighth emperor of Japan
- Kōgen (康元), an era of Japanese history from October 1256 to March 1257
- Kōgen Prefecture, an administrative division of Korea under Japanese rule corresponding to the historical Gangwon Province
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kogen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.