Jump to navigation Jump to search
Campania is a region of central Italy.
Campania may also refer to the following:
Places and jurisdictions
- in Europe
- Campania, Georgia, in the east-central part of Georgia
- Campania, Macedonia, an Ancient town and former bishopric, now Capiniani in Greek Macedonia and a Latin Catholic titular see
- Chalastra, a town in Greece formerly named Campania
- Campania, Tasmania, a township in Australia
- Campania Island, British Columbia, Canada
- Campania Sound, British Columbia, Canada
- HMS Campania, two ships
- RMS Campania, a British ocean liner owned by the Cunard Line
- MV Norstar, a roll-on/roll-off ferry later sold and renamed SNAV Campania
- Latium et Campania, a Roman Regio founded by the Emperor Augustus
- Champagne (region), the region in France
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Campania.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.