Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cucullus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cucullus may refer to:
- a Latin word referring to a hood of a garment, as in cucullus non facit monachum (The hood does not make the monk)
- a substructure of the valva, a structure in male insects that is used to hold the female during copulation
- a hood over the head of Ricinulei arachnids
- a synonym for Conus, the cone snails, a genus of predatory sea snails
- Colpoda cucullus, a ciliate
- Trochoidea cucullus, a species of air-breathing land snail
- Cuculus, a bird genus
| disambiguation page lists biology articles associated with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.